Thursday, January 04, 2007

Google Yourself

Ever try to find your name on the web? You might be supprise that some thing that you did on internet years ago appears infront of you like a magical "lost-and-found" tools that Doaremon used before.
I found some product reviews that I wrote sometime ago, reading back those words like flipping your childhood photos, refresh back what your thought at that time, compare what you are thinking right now would be another good lesson for you. You might be complaining something, asking help and suggest opinion on forums, realize that the anger, guilty or how ignorant you are at that time. Hopefully you found yourself that you have improved. If you do not want to let people know the trail you left behind, better erase it if you can do so. Recently, recruit company search potential candidate' names online, try to learn more about them.


Love at first search!
When I first learn about google search engine years ago, I'm doubt about people saying that how good google is, where I thought search engine won't have any great improvement since I get online at the very first time.
So, when I first use the google, I put a test to it, search my homepage where I left somewhere on the internet for ages. I couldn't find it with any other search engines before. I was really amaze that Google put my homepage on top of the search results. From that day onwords, google become my ultimate search companion, I put it as my default homepage and colleges PC's too whenever I found it to be anything other than google.

Ain't getting enough google? go to www.googlism.com

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Peridot&Sapphire said...

I wonder whether google provide online photo album like yahoo did....??? I know google is a good search engine as many things/phrases/words/definitions that I can't find in yahoo sure will get results from google. But maybe because everyone like worshiping Yahoo so by default search engine will be Yahoo.
I think I should put google as my default as well... Admire those who attach to Google as staff as their workplace (China Region) is sooooooo cute! (of course the pic I saw was from forwarded email )

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Peridot&Sapphire said...

Dear Yau.... do you aware that there are a few of our old pals will be ringing the wedding bells soon? On my list will be Tian Ong, Chai Tew and Wan Chui. Can you make an announcement on that anywhere so that everyone will be "updated"?
Tian Ong will be this coming March, right? Chai Tew tentatively will be November (may change), Wan Chui not sure when but should be this year. She is now currently in Johor, unable to contact her. You have any idea?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home