Friday, August 04, 2006

Come to my place



My office at Kota Kemuning

This is my company office, i just move in here at April. During the office moving, its just like hell, yes, of course we have hire a mover to help in the process, but I tell you, the mover is everything but professional. Most of our furniture suffer damages here and there during the process At the end, I also have to be 'Guli' to help them along. Next time, if your company are moving, get a professional mover, or take MC on that day, or resign (This is the best choice).
This place is very quiet cause it situated at outskirts of Shah Alam. A 15 min drive from Taipan Subang. At least I don't have to pay for toll to get here, and also not need to pay for parking, its not a bad place to be. Although its not a very busy place, some very good food can be found here. Come here lah, I buy you a meal, .....If you can find the place.


Well, I did help in the renovation process of the office. But I not the one to decide the building color, ...You know what I mean. The picture is the 3d demo I did to simulate the effect. I believe I made quit some good color combination, right? Which one you like most? the green one, or the red one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home